Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Been awhile...

It has been far too long since my last post, and for that I apologize. It is funny how life seems to rush by you, leaving you chasing the fleeting moments as the fly by. My life is no exception. So many things have transpired in the months since my return from Iraq. For the first time in 4 years my life has started to take a turn towards the norm. I am working, going to school, and doing what I can to enjoy all that life has to offer. With this shift in lifestyle, I felt a need to document life in a way other than what I have done here. This does not mean that I am abandoning this blog, although the past 6 months are evidence of the differ. With this said, I invite you all to take a look at my newest blog concoction, c l i c k 3 6 5. I will be approaching this new blog with more images than words. I am doing my best to post a new image everyday, a photographic diary of sorts. Some images may simply be "a day in the life of", while others may be images from which I draw inspiration from others. Either way, stop on by and check it out.

And for the few fans of my musical selections, I have new podcasts in the works for you as well. Again, you can check out
c l i c k 3 6 5 for details.

I wish you all the Happiest of Holidays.

Hope to see you soon.

-atw

No comments: