Thursday, October 11, 2007

Adios America...

It's raining in Brooklyn as I am packing the last of my things. I am not sure if I am ready for what is coming my way, but nonetheless it is time for me to go. The past few days in New York have been more than I could have imagined. I have feasted my eyes upon great art, my ears upon great music, but most importantly my heart among great friends. Joe and Christine your generosity and hospitality will never be forgotten.

I am leaving in an hour to travel back to Fort Dix. Saturday I will be leaving for Kuwait and then on in to Iraq. May God bless all of you have helped and supported me with your phone calls, letters, and most importantly prayers. Stacey and I could not have made it through without you all.

I do not know when I will be able to post again. As soon as I am able I will be sure to let you know what is going on with me. I will be sure to post some stories about New York here as well.

Until that time comes know that I love you all!

See you on the other side...

No comments: