Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mission Underground Goes Live...!

Alright guys... After weeks of planning I finally got to go live with my new radio show "Mission Underground." Everything went well, although I was nervous as I have ever been. It's a little different talking music with my friends, compared to talking music into a microphone with 100,000 troops, and who knows how many Iraqi's tuning in. However, I got a lot of good feedback from people, as they seemed to have liked the show.

So, per everyone's request you can now listen/download the shows by clicking on the links below. It was recorded into hour segments, and I hate to tell you this, but the first 10 minutes of the show was cut off due to an issue with our recording device. So, you'll have to do without hearing my jittery, nervous self talking live on air for the very first time.

Please keep in mind that I am by no means a professional! With that said, enjoy!

Mission Underground Hour 1

Mission Underground Hour 2

No comments: