Saturday, February 2, 2008

::Mission Underground::

So, tomorrow I will start broadcasting my very own radio show. Airing throughout Iraq Sunday nights from 6-8 p.m. I'll be playing lots of stuff not usually heard on mainstream radio, Indie/Alternative/Americana music, etc...

I am going to do my best to record every show and post it online in podcast form for your listening pleasure. I will be sure to let you guys know as soon as that is available.

If you were wondering what the music was that started playing as soon as you loaded this page... Well, that is a little "spot" I produced for my show. If for some reason the audio doesn't automatically load you can listen to it by clicking here. This was my first attempt, so lemme know what you think.

If you can't tell I am very excited about this opportunity! I just hope it all goes well.

Enough about that.

74 days until I start to head home, but who's counting right? The time has been flying by, it seems as if I just got here. I am sure Stacey feels a little differently about this than I do. Although I do like working here, I will be very glad to be home!

Until next time...

1 comment:

musings on ISIS said...

mission underground! cool title! me like :)) looking forward to hearing it on air, the recording of it that is.
good luck