Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And so it begins...

As many of you know I will be deploying to Iraq in the coming months. I know that you are probably thinking what in the he!! is a sailor going to the desert for...? I wish that there was an easy answer, or quick explanation for this, but there isn't. I go where I am told to go, and do what I am told to do, and I do it well. So, if the Navy wants to send me to the desert than let them. I welcome the change and know that no matter where I go, or what I am tasked I will do it with pride, and of course a little sarcastic humor. The same humor that I will use to share my stories here with you. So saddle up your camel, and get ready to roll out. This is going to be one crazy ride!!!


2 comments:

Michael said...

Love ya brother

ben said...

wadup Aron. I wish the best to you and your family. Keep us updated and don't forget to train for that marathon in your off time!