Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mission & Schedule Update

I got a few updates today from my mission action officer. Here's a quick run down of what I will be doing and when...

I will be deploying with a small unit of military broadcast and photo journalists who will be traveling throughout Iraq putting together video and still images for various military functions. I cannot say much more than this, but know that I will be safe and well taken care of.

As far as my schedule is concerned here's what I get to look forward to...

August 5 - Fly to Texas
August 9 - Stacey flies to Texas
August 15 - We both return to Hawaii
August 20 - Report to San Diego, CA for mobilization in-processing.
August - Report to Fort Dix, NJ for Army Combat/Weapon/Field Training.
September - Report to Kuwait for further training.
October - Report to Baghdad.

April - Return home SAFELY!!!


I'll update this with as much information as possible once it becomes available to me.

Thanks for everyones thoughts and concerns.

See you all very soon!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Wow! How did they know you were a photog? Crazy......