Friday, April 11, 2008

Catch Up!

So, I know I haven't posted in awhile. I promise to try to do so very shortly. In the meantime, here is a quick update. I will be leaving here within the week. I can't put out dates or times, just know that I will be heading home very, very shortly! It has been a crazy ride and I have done and seen things I never thought I ever would. I promise to write something much more eloquent and heartfelt this weekend. But, for now here are the last 3 radio shows that I have been slacking on posting.

Enjoy!


:Easter Sunday Show - Hour 1:

:Easter Sunday Show - Hour 2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Remember the Nineties? - Hour 1::

::Remember the Nineties? - Hour 2::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:::Free For All - Hour 1:::

:::Free For All - Hour 2:::

No comments: